Develop the confidence to face life’s challenges and reach your full potential.
Our Resilience Course will help you to feel more capable and in control of your life. During the course, you will keep a Resilience Log to gain insights into your emotions and start to manage your wellbeing. You will analyse a range of scenarios which will help you to learn how to bounce back from failure and use key techniques, such as growth mindset, mindfulness and gratitude. You will also watch advice from a qualified life coach to learn strategies for developing greater resilience, including how to conquer your fears to achieve your life goals.
- Developing self-awareness
- Dealing with stress
- Asking for feedback
Harnessing Your Strengths
- Identifying your strengths
- Applying your strengths
- Understanding flow
- Understanding the importance of self-control
- Strategies for self-control
- Learning how to be kind to yourself
- Understanding how optimists think
- Identifying negative thinking habits
- Understanding confirmation bias
- Learning how to view failure
- Developing a growth mindset
- Planning to make your dreams a reality
- Developing empathy and gratitude
- Understanding who boosts your energy
- Understanding positive communication
Resilience – learning outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand and regulate your emotions
- recognise and build on your strengths
- handle stress and learn from setbacks
- form new, healthy habits
- see situations from different perspectives
- have a positive, optimistic attitude
- build strong, trusting relationships.
As part of our rigorous safeguarding procedures, all EtonX tutors and staff have passed an enhanced DBS check and child safeguarding course.
Privacy and data
To ensure you have the best experience, there are some minimum requirements – click here to check if your device meets these.
The minimum level of English required to participate in our courses is Upper Intermediate or B2 on the CEFR.