We are very excited to announce the launch of our new website. As well as a brand-new look and feel, we have also reimagined how we present our catalogue of courses to better help students choose the right courses for achieving their goals.
We’ve long been known for our ‘future skills’ courses, helping students develop skills which bridge the gap between academic success and life in the real world. In the past year, we’ve launched six new university preparation courses, designed to help students secure places at the world’s top universities.
With these new additions, we no longer felt that ‘future skills’ represented what we do, or what we and our students are trying to achieve. Our mission, however, remains unchanged – to create innovative software and high-quality course materials that allow students to develop the skills they need for their future success. You will see all of this reflected in our new website.
Firstly, let’s take a look at our courses. Developed with experts from Eton College, our online courses draw on Eton’s centuries of expertise in preparing students for the world’s top universities, successful careers in business and leadership positions.
We have categorised our courses into different skill groups, all of which help students move down the path towards achieving a goal. That goal might be different for every student – whether they want to get into a top university, start their own business or learn how to lead themselves and others, our courses can help.
Being a leader is much more than just being in charge. Effective leaders get the best out of people by communicating well, building rapport with others, and dealing with challenging situations in a positive and productive way. These are all skills that students can develop and practise so that they can effectively lead themselves and others.
- Communication Skills: Be an effective and assertive communicator, a confident public speaker and learn the skills to handle difficult conversations, build rapport and influence others.
- Social and Emotional Skills: Learn strategies for recognising and controlling emotions, dealing with challenges and maintaining positive relationships with others.
Getting into the world’s top universities is more competitive than ever before, so students need to plan well and think strategically about their applications. They need to understand what admissions officers are looking for and how to succeed at every stage of the application process and beyond.
- University Preparation: Understand how to navigate the university application process, from choosing a course to performing well in entrance exams and interview for top universities.
- Academic Skills: Develop research, writing and critical thinking skills which are key to strong performance in essays, assignments and exams.
A dream career looks different for every student. For some, it might mean working for their favourite company; for others, it’s starting their own company with a great business idea. Whichever direction they go in, it’s never too early to start developing the skills students need to succeed in their career of choice.
- Entrepreneurship: Understand what it takes to bring a business idea to life, and develop the skills needed to get through the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur.
- Work and Internships: Prepare for the world of work by learning about the job market, what makes a good CV and how to ace an interview.
All of our courses are delivered using Altius our custom-built learning software, which we’ve now made available to support other educational organisations with delivering first-class online learning experiences.
Featuring a state-of-the-art Virtual Classroom and in-built Learning Management System, Altius was built specifically for educators, by educators to deliver online courses, seamlessly replicating the classroom environment in an online setting.
Find out more about Altius here.
We are honoured to have delivered high quality learning experience to students from all around the world for the past five years. We hope to continue to do so and support even more young people on their path to success.