Why do schools need to offer Future Skills?
EtonX’s Future Skills courses complement your school’s academic curriculum and ensure that students develop the essential soft skills they will need to thrive throughout their life.
- Fewer than three in ten employers think that recent college graduates are well prepared for the workplace.
- 60% of employers think recent hires lack critical thinking, 56% think communication, 44% think leadership
- Students with soft skills achieve learning outcomes up to 11% higher than those without.
Real tutors, real people, real impact
Our innovative live virtual classroom brings students from across the world together to interact and learn from each other. Our expert EtonX tutors facilitate discussions and collaboration and track students’ progress in the pre- and post-class activities.
- 100% online
- Small group classes
- Self study
- Peer learning
Reinventing the classroom
We deliver our courses using our customised, cutting edge technology, bringing the benefits of the physical classroom into an online environment. All our courses:
- use the flipped online learning model
- promote discussions and debate
- are facilitated, not lectured by tutors
Benefits to your school
- Offer enhanced co-curricula skills programme provided by renowned experts
- Increase pupils’ chances of gaining places at top universities
- Connect pupils with students from other schools
- Take pressure off curriculum teachers for teaching life skills
Benefits to your students
Offering future skills courses to your students will develop well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for life.
- Certificate on CV
- Attractive to top universities & employers
- English improvement
- Increased confidence
I’d like to thank you all. This course has helped me a lot.Anna Confuorto, EtonX student, Italy
Your course is really great; good teacher, excellent online system, interesting homework and of course, useful knowledge.Barbara Skvortsova, EtonX student, Russia
As a tutor it is so interesting to meet and work with so many different nationalities. It is great to share in the cultural exchange with the students.Karen Rawlinson, EtonX tutor
All our live classes are recorded for safeguarding and quality control purposes. Every EtonX tutor has passed a rigorous selection and interview process and has had an enhanced DBS check with the British government and police checks to ensure that they are able to work with children. All tutors sign up to our Code of Conduct and have successfully completed our Child Safeguarding course.