We know that every school is different which is why we offer a number of options to help you get the best value for your school size and goals.
Request a trial
Take a look at our course content to decide what's right for your students.
As well as access to your chosen courses, your subscription also includes:
- Kick-off call: We’ll make sure we understand your goals and what success looks like to help you get the most out of your subscription.
- Teacher logins: Give class tutors, heads of year, or programme leaders access to view specific students’ progress via our online gradebook.
- Progress monitoring: Our team will send you regular updates on student progress and attainment to ensure they stay on track.
- Teaching materials: You’ll get access to ready-made workshop plans and follow-up activities to support and extend students’ learning.
- Review call: At the end of your subscription, we’ll share data and insights about your students’ performance.
- Implementation resources: We’ll provide everything you need to successfully promote and implement your subscription.
Here's the step-by-step process to getting your subscription set up.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Step 6
- Step 7
Before students enrol on EtonX courses, the EtonX team will set up a call. This is an opportunity for us to understand more about your school and your goals and for you to ask any questions.
Once you’ve shared the information required, the EtonX team will set up student and school admin accounts.
Users will receive an email asking them to set up a password. We will provide a Student Guide and a School Admin Guide, which will help users understand the platform.
You’ll get access to some resources that you might find useful in getting started with your subscription, and promoting it to teachers, students and parents.
Students have access to EtonX courses for one year from your subscription start date. We’ll share some tips on engaging students, and ensuring high course completion rates.
Once a student completes a course they will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Our team will send progress reports to you on agreed dates which show student progress and attainment. We recommend check-ins every 3 months.
We will send email reminders 60 days, 30 days, 7 days and 1 day before the subscription is due to expire to both students and school admin.
Once the subscription end, school admins will receive a final progress report.
Close to the end of your subscription, our team will get in touch to arrange a call, which will be an opportunity for us to share any data and insights about student performance. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to share your feedback and experience.