Our Entrepreneurship Course will help you generate, develop and refine your business ideas and will give you the confidence to start pitching your vision to others. The course will take you from the initial stages of identifying opportunities, through conceptualising an MVP to practising your pitch. You will hear advice from well-known entrepreneurs and experts in the space, who will share lessons and concepts they learnt in their careers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour
- Developing an idea for a business
- Spotting business opportunities
Researching Your Customers
- Pain points
- Asking powerful questions
- User personas
Creating a Value Proposition
- Evaluating ideas
- Value proposition
- Identifying assumptions
- Creating an MVP
- Confirmation and affinity bias
Stay Put or Pivot
- Build-Measure-Learn cycle
- Staying put, iterating and pivoting
Developing a Pitch
- Developing and structuring your pitch
- Completing End of Course Assignment
Entrepreneurship – learning outcomes
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- think and act like a successful entrepreneur
- identify problems and opportunities
- generate ideas that solve problems and/or have an impact
- test and validate your ideas and assumptions
- refine and iterate on an idea and assumptions
- pitch your idea to others.
As part of our rigorous safeguarding procedures, all EtonX tutors and staff have passed an enhanced DBS check and child safeguarding course.
Privacy and data
To ensure you have the best experience, there are some minimum requirements – click here to check if your device meets these.
The minimum level of English required to participate in our courses is Upper Intermediate or B2 on the CEFR.
I feel that the course will help me in the future to choose different options when setting up my own business. It has allowed me to understand more about being an entrepreneur and how to apply myself.Louis, Entrepreneurship, Spain